Crêpe Mix Instructions
Buckwheat Millet Crêpe Mix
Find a recipe instruction and tips of the batter recipe listed on the back of our crêpe mix packaging as well as a video demonstration!
Prep: 5 min.
Cook Time : 10 min.
- 150g Flipcrêpes Original Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1.1/4 Milk (Substitute for Dairy-free or water)
- 1 Tbsp of vegetal oil or metled butter
- Deli meat & meat
- Salads & Veggies
- & More
- Place 150g crêpe mix in a medium-large mixing bowl and dig a little well in the middle.
- Crack eggs and place them in the little well.
- Pour half of the milk into the bowl and start whisking.
- If using, add oil/butter and the remainder of the milk and continue to incorporate slowly with the whisk until the batter is homogenous.
- Let the batter rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat up a 9"-10" crêpe pan over medium burner.
- When the pan is hot (no smoke), add a little butter in the center and grease it up with a paper towel or griddle wiper.
- Use a 3oz ladle or 1/3 cup measuring cup and pour the batter into the pan. Swirl the pan around to coat the base with the batter.
- When the sides of the crêpe are brown, flip it in the pan to cook the other side for 10-20 seconds.
- Remove the crêpe from the pan and put it aside on a plate.
- Repeat steps 9-11 until all the batter is used up.
- Serve the crêpes warm with your desired toppings.
Hint: If the batter does not cover the pan easily, the batter may be too thick still. Add a little water/milk to the batter to calibrate and try again.
Enjoy your delicious crêpes made with Flipcrêpes Crêpe Mix!
Checkout our other recipes.
Fluffy Chocolate Crêpe Cake
Indulge in a unique twist on the classic Crêpe cake with this Fluffy Chocolate Crêpe Cake. What sets it apart is the incredibly light and airy texture of the crêpes, achieved by beating egg whites and folding them into the batter. While cooking crêpes soufflé may require a bit more time and effort, the end result is absolutely worth it!
Crêpes SuzetteCrêpes Suzette is a classic French dessert that has been enjoyed for over a century. It is said to have originated in the late 19th century, when a young waiter accidentally set fire to a dish of crêpes he was preparing for the Prince of Wales' entourage. The quick-thinking chef who came to his rescue managed to turn the mistake into a delicious dessert by adding sugar, butter, orange juice, and Grand Marnier to the pan, creating a caramelized sauce that he poured over the crêpes. The dish was named after the young prince's companion, Suzette, and became an instant hit among French aristocrats and high society. Today, Crêpes Suzette is still considered a luxurious and elegant dessert, often served in fine dining restaurants and special occasions around the world.
Cherry & Cream Crêpe CupsIf you're looking for a delightful treat to serve at your next party, our mini Cherry & Cream Crêpe Cups are an excellent choice, particularly for events where food is passed around on trays. These crêpe cups have a crunchy texture and are sturdy enough to hold a creamy or mousse-based filling without becoming soggy, especially if you assemble them at the last minute. While Amarena Cherries are an excellent ingredient for this recipe, feel free to use any seasonal fruits of your choice, such as blueberries, kiwi, or mango.
Crêpe lasagna with goat cheese and BologneseIntroducing a unique and indulgent twist on a classic Italian favorite - Goat Cheese Bolognese Crêpe Lasagna made with the Gluten-Free Flipcrêpes Buckwheat-Millet crêpe mix. This decadent dish combines layers of savory Bolognese sauce, creamy goat cheese, and delicate crepes made with the finest gluten-free ingredients.
Shop Flipcrêpes Gluten Free Crêpe Mixes.
GF Original Vanilla Mix
$10.50Sale price $9.35
GF Buckwheat Mix
$10.00Sale price $8.80
Subscription Box of 3 Crêpe Mix
$28.77Sale price From $23.76