- DIRECT FROM OUR FARM TO YOUR TABLE â€“ Vanilla beans are hand-picked for ripeness in the Kingdom of Tonga at the optimum moment resulting in potent flavor
- USE ONE TEASPOON OF VANILLA PASTE IN PLACE OF A VANILLA BEAN â€” Each jar contains thousands of seeds from a vanilla pod for flavor you can see without the need to split and scrape a vanilla bean
- SMALL BATCH VANILLA PRODUCED IN LIMITED QUANTITIES â€“ Crafted with pure ingredients and a syrup consistency for a rich, premium taste. Not sweet smelling or tasting from the jar. Gluten Free, Grain Free, Corn Free, Kosher Dairy
- VERSATILE VANILLA FOR ALL YOUR LIGHT COLORED CREATIONS â€“ Heilala Vanilla Paste elevates cakes, cookies, ice-cream, frosting, pancakes and banana bread
- SUSTAINABLY & ETHICALLY SOURCED - Partnering with farmers providing infrastructure and employment to families and communities throughout the Kingdom of Tonga
Our Story to Your Table:
Some of the world's best products rise from necessity, and Heilala Vanilla's Award-Winning Vanilla products are an exceptional example.
Heilala Vanilla was started by the Ross family as an aid project in 2002 after a cyclone ravaged the Kingdom of Tonga, a chain of islands in the South Pacific (Polynesia). The New Zealand family partnered with a family in the village of Utungake to establish a small vanilla plantation.
As a result, they have provided employment and infrastructure, making a significant impact on the Tongan economy - especially among its female employees.
The World's Most Awarded Vanilla:
Muti-award winning 100% Pure Vanilla! Heilala Vanilla continues to be honored by the food industry, with multiple awards celebrating its journey to becoming a gourmet, premium ingredient brand. Heilala Vanilla has secured a position, globally recognized for our strong ethical connections to our supply chains and our customers.
World-Renowned Chefs Know - It's About the Flavor:
"I like to use ingredients that create a noticeable difference in simple foods..." - Chef Ken Takayama MÃ©lisse Restaurant, California
"The intoxicating aroma and taste of Heilala Vanilla make my dishes come alive with flavor..." - Chef Jamie Gwen, USA
"Heilala is a unique bean in every aspect, and that's why I use them. Everything from a true family started farm to the rich and powerful aroma and flavor of the bean. To me, these are some of the best vanilla beans on the planet." - Stephanie Prida - Pastry Chef, The Pool & The Grill NYC
Try It for Yourself:
Heilala Vanilla's Vanilla Bean Paste is your Chef's choice for gourmet vanilla for baking pastries and breakfast masterpieces to homemade vanilla ice cream. Try some today and find out why chefs and home bakers alike rely on Heilala Vanilla's pure vanilla bean paste.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.1 x 1.7 inches