- SUPERIOR QUALITY | We developed cutting boards inspired by a Social Kitchen concept, the place where we share food and great moments with the people we love. Made of certified FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) teak wood from well-managed forests. Teak is moisture-resistant and stain-resistant which protects the board from splitting, warping and scarring.
- THE LAST BOARD YOU WILL EVER NEED | TeakHaus boards are featured as part of the series nicknamed “The Last Cutting Board You’ll Ever Need” By Cook's Illustrated Magazine & America's Test Kitchen. Our boards are built to last a lifetime of use.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION | TeakHaus is passionately committed to taking care of each part of the process from our forest to your home. We develop teak forests on previously underdeveloped lands using the best available technology.
- EASY TO CARE FOR | Our boards are easy to clean and maintain. Simply hand wash after use and upkeep with apply mineral oil occasionally for longevity.
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 1.5"
Details: Teak Cutting Board - Rectangle Carving Board With Hand Grip (24 x 18 x 1.5 in.) - By Teakhaus The Rectangle Carving Board With Hand Grips By Teakhaus Is Part Of The Series Nicknamed “The Last Cutting Board You’ll Ever Need” By Cook's Illustrated Magazine & America's Test Kitchen.This Edge Grain Board Is Known For Its Durability And Longevity. Teaks Resistance To Moisture And Abundant Natural Oils Make It An Ideal Wood For Culinary Applications. This Wood Cutting Board Is Not Only Spacious Enough For Large Family Parties, But The Added Hand Grips Make This Large Carving Board Easy To Move, And Even Easier To Clean. Minimal Care, Simply Wash With Soapy Water And Apply Mineral Oil Occasionally. Teakhaus By Proteak Sources All Of The Teak Wood From Sustainably, Responsibly Managed Plantations.
Package Dimensions: 23.9 x 17.9 x 1.7 inches