Author: Hartmann, Lauren
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 285
Release Date: 12-05-2020
This is southern cooking for a new generation. Rediscover the region’s most beloved dishes and unearth new favorites with this collection of 60 plant-based recipes by vegan blogger Lauren Hartmann.
Whether you’re from the South or just long for its flavors, you’ll be reaching for seconds of dishes like:
· Blackened Tofu Coleslaw Sandwiches
· Nashville Hot Cauliflower
· Cajun Brussels Sprouts with Cheesy Grits
· Jalapeno Hushpuppies with Sweet Butter
· Mississippi Mud Cheesecake
With shrewd substitutions and clever techniques for recreating the textures and flavors that define the region—but without all the meat and dairy—Lauren will lead you on a journey to create healthier new culinary traditions without giving up the cuisine you love.