Brand: The Good Goat Milk Company
- EASY TO DIGEST: Goats milk contains smaller fat globules and less alpha s1-casein than cows milk, making it easier to digest. It also contains 89% less A1 Beta Casein and more A2 Beta Casein. This combination is believed to cause less digestive discomfort in some people!
- NATURAL SOURCE OF PROTEIN AND CALCIUM: Goats milk is a natural source of bio-available protein and contains ~28% more calcium than cows milk.
- NO ADDITIVES: We don't add anything to our Natural Goat Milk. It has everything it needs to be a healthy beverage already.
- GMO, HORMONE and ANTIBIOTIC FREE: as it should be!
- SOURCED FROM NEW ZEALAND: Made by Goats that have 365 day access to the outdoors and feed on natural pasture plants.
Details: Our delicious goat milk is highly nutritious and has a gentler protein and cream structure than cows milk making it easier to digest.
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches