Brand: Bob's Red Mill
- A SPECIAL STARCH: Lesser known among starches, arrowroot is an ideal choice for allergen-free baking and has virtually no flavor
- COOKING AND BAKING: Light enough to create delicate textures in gluten free baked goods; ideal for thickening sauces, soups, stews and puddings at low temperatures
- GRAIN FREE INGREDIENT: Naturally gluten free and an excellent substitute for cornstarch for folks with corn allergies; Non-GMO, vegan and kosher
- ALL THE POSSIBILITIES: Get around food allergies with homemade ice cream, pie crusts and other baked goods everyone can enjoy; mix with water and vegetable oil to replace eggs
- BOB'S RED MILL: Make folks a little happier; it's the idea that keeps our stone mills grinding to fill every bag with wholesome goodness
Details: Bob's Red Mill Arrowroot Starch/Flour is a wonderful grain free, paleo-friendly, gluten free thickener and emulsifier. It comes from the root of the arrowroot plant, a large periennal herb. Use Arrowroot starch one-for-one in place of cornstarch in your recipes. Added to baked goods, it creates a softer, lighter texture. It will not turn your sauce or gravy cloudy. Great for puddings, gravies, pie fillings, and sauces.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 8.1 x 5.2 inches