TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions (collectively the “FliP Rewards Program Terms and Conditions” or “Terms and Conditions”) contain important information regarding the FliP Rewards Program. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By giving us your email address or by redeeming a reward you agree that these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions are a binding agreement between you and FliP Franchising LLC (“FliP Crêpes”) and will govern your participation in the FliP Rewards Program any and all Program offers. Do not participate in the program if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do, we will email you a notice and post the modified terms at www.flipcrepes.com/rewards-faqs. Your continued participation in the Program more than 30 days after the date we send you the notice constitutes your agreement to the modified terms.
Participating in the Program entitles you to take advantage of certain Program rewards (“Rewards”) that may change from time to time as determined by FliP Crêpes in its sole discretion. See our FliP Rewards Program Frequently Asked Questions for the additional information on Rewards and how you can get them and use them.
To participate in FliP Rewards, you must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and be of the age of majority in your resident state. To enroll in the Program, you simply need to provide a valid email address and use this address every time you make a purchase at FliP Crêpes, whether in-store or online.
This Program will continue until terminated, suspended, modified, or converted to another rewards program by FliP Crêpes. Any outstanding Rewards that you have received will remain valid until expired, except as otherwise provided in a modification to these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions. Rewards are earned over 6-month rolling periods. Earnings balances reset every 180 days.
Reward Terms and Conditions
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash and can only be used once, even if a Reward balance remains after your use of a Reward. You agree that a Reward has no cash value, is a mere gratuity, and that you have no ownership, right, title or interest in the Reward amount.
- Rewards are not transferable.
- Rewards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Rewards can be used on any product purchase transaction (e.g. food & beverage products, cookware, electrics, cutlery, tableware, etc.)
- Rewards cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or coupons.
- Reward redemption excludes gift-wrap and shipping. No adjustment can be made to apply a Reward to a prior purchase.
- Customers must present a copy of their Reward email when making a purchase in stores or use their Reward code at checkout when making an online purchase.
- Rewards are valid for 180 Days from date of issue.
- You may only use each Reward only one time. We can suspend or terminate your participation in the Program if you use or attempt to use a Reward more than once.
- If any of the items purchased with a Reward coupon are returned, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit. No returns for cash will be allowed for products or services purchased with a Reward. Returns for products purchased with a Reward will be for store credit only.
- Purchases made with a Reward, less the value of the Reward redeemed, will count towards the next Reward earnings.
- Additional exclusions can be found on the Reward terms and conditions.
FliP Crêpes may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program and/or any Reward at any time, including the availability of any Reward. FliP Crêpes may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any customer’s participation in the Program for breach of these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions, or for taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions. FliP Crêpes reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit any customer from participating in any aspect of the Program if FliP Crêpes deems or suspects that such customer has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:(a) acting in violation of these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions; (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Program or Site; (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; (d) engaging in any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (e) activity deemed in the sole discretion of FliP Crêpes to be inconsistent with the intended operation of the Program. Any decision FliP Crêpes makes relating to termination or suspension of any customer’s participation in the Program shall be final and binding in all respects. FliP Crêpes shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions or in determining the intent of these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions.
Except for willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of FliP Crêpes, by participating in the Program, customers release FliP Crêpes, its affiliates, suppliers, advertising and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program or the use of any Rewards. Our sole and exclusive liability to you and your sole and exclusive remedy in the event of a breach of these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions by FliP Crêpes is for FliP Crêpes to pay you the face value of the Rewards paid to you for your purchases over the immediately preceding two Rewards Earnings Periods, up to a maximum amount of $50.00. Indemnification Customers agree to indemnify, defend and hold FliP Crêpes and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by customer of any of these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by customer of applicable law. Governing Law The laws of the State of Illinois shall govern these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions. To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, you hereby expressly consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in Chicago, Illinois for all matters arising in connection with these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions or your participation in the Program.