Crêpe Mix Instructions
Buckwheat Millet Crêpe Mix
Find a recipe instruction and tips of the batter recipe listed on the back of our crêpe mix packaging as well as a video demonstration!
Prep: 5 min.
Cook Time : 10 min.
- 150g Flipcrêpes Original Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1.1/4 Milk (Substitute for Dairy-free or water)
- 1 Tbsp of vegetal oil or metled butter
- Deli meat & meat
- Salads & Veggies
- & More
- Place 150g crêpe mix in a medium-large mixing bowl and dig a little well in the middle.
- Crack eggs and place them in the little well.
- Pour half of the milk into the bowl and start whisking.
- If using, add oil/butter and the remainder of the milk and continue to incorporate slowly with the whisk until the batter is homogenous.
- Let the batter rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat up a 9"-10" crêpe pan over medium burner.
- When the pan is hot (no smoke), add a little butter in the center and grease it up with a paper towel or griddle wiper.
- Use a 3oz ladle or 1/3 cup measuring cup and pour the batter into the pan. Swirl the pan around to coat the base with the batter.
- When the sides of the crêpe are brown, flip it in the pan to cook the other side for 10-20 seconds.
- Remove the crêpe from the pan and put it aside on a plate.
- Repeat steps 9-11 until all the batter is used up.
- Serve the crêpes warm with your desired toppings.
Hint: If the batter does not cover the pan easily, the batter may be too thick still. Add a little water/milk to the batter to calibrate and try again.
Enjoy your delicious crêpes made with Flipcrêpes Crêpe Mix!
Checkout our other recipes.
Crêpe lasagna with goat cheese and BologneseIntroducing a unique and indulgent twist on a classic Italian favorite - Goat Cheese Bolognese Crêpe Lasagna made with the Gluten-Free Flipcrêpes Buckwheat-Millet crêpe mix. This decadent dish combines layers of savory Bolognese sauce, creamy goat cheese, and delicate crepes made with the finest gluten-free ingredients.
Frangipane CrêpesDespite its association with fancy pastry chefs, Frangipane is actually one of the simplest and most versatile recipes in a chef's toolkit. This delectable ingredient can be used in numerous ways, beyond just tarts, and it pairs particularly well with fall fruits such as pears, as well as stone fruits like cherries and apricots.
La complète on buckwheat galetteDefinitely on of the most popular galette in France is, La Complète which consist of grated Emmental cheese, a slice of ham, and an egg cooked on top.
Goat cheese & Honey Crêpe Samosas
These crêpe samosas are not only elegant, but also perfect for sharing as appetizers or serving at receptions. With the ability to customize the fillings and flavors of the crêpes, these samosas can even be adapted to include sweet dessert fillings.
Additionally, feel free to experiment with different toppings. For example, cheeses with bold flavors like blues, Brie de Meaux, or Reblochon can take these crêpe samosas to the next level of deliciousness.
Shop Flipcrêpes Gluten Free Crêpe Mixes.
GF Original Vanilla Mix
$10.50Sale price $9.35
GF Buckwheat Mix
$10.00Sale price $8.80
Subscription Box of 3 Crêpe Mix
$28.77Sale price From $23.76